Direct Debit is only supported in the UK
Your payments are protected by the Direct Debit
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit GoCardless re: The Financial Times will notify you 3 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request GoCardless Ltd re: The Financial Times to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by GoCardless Ltd re: The Financial Times or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when GoCardless Ltd re: The Financial Times asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.