Are you an MBA student or graduate in search of a job or looking for some careers advice?
The FT Business Education’s MBA Careers hub, which launches today, aims to address some of your questions about the job market. Expect to find features on aspects of MBA recruitment. Content includes tips, “How-to” guides and the latest stories on the companies you are applying to.
● How-to guides
Articles written by business school careers specialists focusing on topics such as:
* How to stand out in an interview and why it is important to gather information about your target organisation;
* How to succeed at company assessment centres and the key abilities you need to master;
* How to manage awkward situations with recruiters at career fairs;
* How to use LinkedIn to build a network and get noticed by
● Interview prep kit
Brush up on your corporate knowledge before your job interview with the latest FT news and features on the companies you are targeting. ft.com/mba-careers/interview-prep
●Ask the expert
Take part in the online MBA Jobs Clinic Q&A session on June 12 between 2pm and 3pm BST.
Get careers advice and email your questions now to our panel of experts from Bain & Company, Liberty Mutual, Shell, Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business and the FT: email@example.com
● Tough interview questions
Finally, do you know what your theme song is? What would you do if a lion entered the room right now? These are some of the tricky job interview questions encountered by MBA graduates as revealed in a poll conducted by the FT Business Education team. Read our list of the toughest interview questions and tweet your own @ftbized #MyMBAcareer
Read more at ft.com/mba-careers