Greece on the brink
Greece is about to go to the polls just one month after an election failed to produce a government as voters rejected austerity. Daniel Garrahan reports from Athens on whether Sunday's poll will produce a leader that can keep the country in the euro.
Produced by Daniel Garrahan. Filmed by Steve Ager. Additional footage: Reuters
- Why the Trump address is not a State of the Union speech
- Mergers: a make-or-break moment
- Biggest US security budget increase in a decade, the university degree that runs Britain, and our cosmic junkyard
- Blow to UK plans for Brexit talks, Malaysia murder twist and Russia’s elite cyberwarriors
- Greece bailout: what is expected from the latest talks?