Lionel Barber previews Davos 2014
Financial Times editor Lionel Barber previews the annual World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. He tells economics editor Chris Giles that growing business confidence, Middle East instability, inequality and the impact of technology will top the agenda.
Studio filmed by Rod Fitzgerald. Produced by Josh de la Mare
- Japan’s Abe pulled into scandal over cut-price land deal
- Brussels calls for common stand against takeover of Polish court
- North Korea breaks silence on Kim Jong Nam killing
- Chinese province’s GDP fall hints at extent of past exaggeration
- US interest rates could rise next month, Earth’s new sister solar system and why Warren Buffett needs to change his investment recipe