Listen to this article
All the answers here are linked in some way. Once you’ve spotted the link, any you didn’t know the first time around should become easier.
- As what is Anne Catherick known in the title of a novel by Wilkie Collins?
- Which former owner of the Daily Telegraph was jailed for fraud in 2007?
- Who is the longest-running female character in Coronation Street (above) history?
- For most of January 2017, Ed Sheeran had the top two singles in the British charts, with “Shape of You” at number one — and which song at number two?
- Which US federal holiday is the most recent to have been introduced?
- “Uncle” was the East End slang for the keeper of what kind of shop?
- Which 2008 film was the first Batman movie not to have the word Batman in the title?
- Which Briton became the chief designer at Givenchy in 1996?
- What until 1990 was located at the junction of Friedrichstrasse, Zimmerstrasse and Mauerstrasse in Berlin?
- What’s the English title of the Samuel Beckett play, originally written in French as Fin de Partie?
Click here for the answers
Get alerts on Life & Arts when a new story is published