Anger mounts in Israel’s kibbutzim
Operation Protective Edge has largely united Israel’s public behind Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his government’s struggle to weaken Hamas. But the FT’s John Reed says anger is now building in Israel’s southern communities bordering the Gaza Strip.
Produced by Nalini Sivathasan. Additional footage from Reuters.
- Japan’s Abe pulled into scandal over cut-price land deal
- Brussels calls for common stand against takeover of Polish court
- North Korea breaks silence on Kim Jong Nam killing
- Chinese province’s GDP fall hints at extent of past exaggeration
- US interest rates could rise next month, Earth’s new sister solar system and why Warren Buffett needs to change his investment recipe