Sapone: the CEO on a butler start-up
As part of a video series about how leaders behave under pressure, FT management editor Andrew Hill interviews Marcela Sapone, chief executive and co-founder of online concierge company Hello Alfred about the stresses of starting up, and dealing with high expectations.
Written by Andrew Hill. Edited by Richard Topping. Filmed by Steve Ager, Petros Gioumpasis, Ben Marino and Gregory Bobillot. Graphics by Russell Birkett. Produced by Josh de la Mare. Stills and video from Getty, Reuters and Bloomberg.
- Toshiba under pressure over Westinghouse bankruptcy
- Frontier too far? Oil producers adjust to reduced hopes for Kurdistan
- Predictability of consumer staples due for a drastic rethink
- Brazil breathes a sigh of relief as most meat export bans lifted
- China’s HNA to buy stake in Old Mutual US asset management unit