All the answers here are linked in some way. Once you’ve spotted the link, any you didn’t know the first time around should become easier.
- According to the Gospel of Matthew, what did the high priests buy with the 30 pieces of silver returned to them by the contrite Judas?
- The artists Sarah Lucas, Damien Hirst, Sam Taylor-Johnson, Steve McQueen and Gillian Wearing are all alumni of which University of London college (above)
- Which actress provides the voice of Bart Simpson?
- Which real-life historical figure has been played on screen by Errol Flynn, Clark Gable, Marlon Brando and Mel Gibson?
- What was originally drawn up in the 1760s as the boundary between Maryland and Pennsylvania?
- Which writer created the character Rupert Campbell-Black?
- Who became the MP for Finchley in 1959?
- Which duo’s biggest British hit singles were “Please Mr Postman” and “Yesterday Once More”?
- In the TV network TCM, what does TCM stand for?
- In a 2016 episode of Who Do You Think You Are?, which EastEnders actor discovered that he was directly descended from Edward III?
Click here for the answers
Get alerts on Life & Arts when a new story is published