Re-thinking German Art
Magnificent German art on display in London's great galleries spans the centuries from the Renaissance to the modern era and provides plenty of surprises. The FT's Jackie Wullschlager and British Museum director Neil MacGregor give their expert views to FT arts editor Jan Dalley.
Produced by Jan Dalley and Josh de la Mare. Filmed by Lee Durrant. Edited by Gary Tobyn.
- Julius Caesar/Antony & Cleopatra, Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Stratford-upon-Avon — demonstrative
- A mesmerising evening with Jarvis Cocker and Chilly Gonzales at the Barbican, London
- Hurray for the Riff Raff at the Railway, Winchester, UK — street tales of New York
- Pack extra handkerchiefs for Madama Butterfly at the Royal Opera House, London
- Yuval Noah Harari challenges the future according to Facebook