Vietnam's lost province
China occupied the Paracel Islands in a brief battle in 1974 but Vietnam still claims sovereignty over the archipelago. The FT's Michael Peel talks to fishermen and a former governor in exile of the island province in the South China Sea.
Filmed by Michael Peel and Khac Giang Nguyen. Produced by Tom Griggs. Additional footage by Getty and Reuters.
- Theresa May to lead show of defiance after Westminster terror attack
- Terror attack on UK Parliament Day 2 – Live
- London on alert after terror assault, why mavericks are better than mega-mergers, and how Puerto Rico ran out of blond hair dye
- Indonesia shores up economy amid protectionist tide
- Disparity between US and UK airline curbs baffles experts