Migrants fuel entrepreneurialism
Many of the world's best entrepreneurs have been immigrants, so what is it that links being an outsider to business success? Ravi Mattu, Business Life editor, talks with three immigrant entrepreneurs at different stages of their careers to hear what has driven them and the challenges they have faced.
Produced by Seb Morton-Clark. Filmed by Steve Ager. Additional footage: Getty.
- Metro Bank on track for first full-year profit
- Former RSA executives fined over accounting scandal
- ABB discovers ‘massive fraud’, life expectancy breaks the 90 barrier and inside the $143bn flop
- Toll Brothers logs quarterly beat on ‘strong demand’ for luxury homes
- Shares in Turkish bank Garanti retreat after BBVA boosts stake