Murdoch's Sky bid challenge explained
FT European media correspondent David Bond explains the competition and regulatory considerations surrounding the £11.7bn bid by Rupert Murdoch's 21st Century Fox to take full control of Sky
Flimed by Nicola Stansfield and Petros Gioumpasis. Edited by Filip Fortuna. Graphics by Russell Birkett. Produced by Seb Morton-Clark.
- Privacy fears boost Deutsche Telekom cloud service
- Fallout from China Huishan Dairy spreads
- Bubble-wrap maker Sealed Air to sell hygiene unit to Bain Capital for $3.2bn
- Markets react to Trump healthcare failure, fake news in Michigan and unlocking a terrorist’s mind
- Judges second-guess value established in a competitive process