Follow the links below to read the full analysis:
1. The gender salary divideThe pay premium enjoyed by women with an MBA lags behind that of their male peers.
2. Return on investmentThe pay increase of younger graduates outperforms that of their older counterparts.
3. Mobility of UK graduatesThe UK struggles to retain talented individuals coming from overseas.
4. Top MBA programmes for entrepreneurshipSeven schools from the US and three from Europe make up the top 10 of the FT’s expanded ranking of 25.
5. Jobs in banking and finance lose allureGraduates from the best MBA programmes move out of the finance industry.
6. Value for money: Inside the $200,000 costEuropean MBA programmes outperform their North American counterparts in terms of value-for-money.
7. US trails in the triple jumpSome MBA graduates use their degree to change country of residence, career and industry.
8. Top 25 MBAs for entrepreneurshipStanford, Babson and Darden lead the field.