● Gavin Lewis is joining UBS Global Asset Management as business development director, moving from Russell Investments where he was responsible for establishing relationships with pension funds and other institutional clients.
● Franklin Templeton Investments has hired Ben Russon as a portfolio manager for its UK equity team. Mr Russon, who is moving from BNY Mellon Asset Management where he was manager of the Newton UK Opportunities Fund, will act as a co-manager on both the Franklin UK Select Growth Fund and the Franklin UK Managers Focus Fund.
● Schroders has appointed Scott Lothian as senior strategist in its global strategic solutions team. Mr Scott, who is moving from BEA Union Investments in Hong Kong where he acted as head of multi-asset, will report to Lesley-Ann Morgan who has been promoted to head of global strategic solutions, replacing Neil Walton who moves to a newly created role as head of Schroders’ institutional business development group.
● Ashley Potter is joining JPMorgan Asset Management’s infrastructure debt group as an executive director, the first member of a team being built in London. Mr Potter was previously a senior financial adviser to Ofgem, the UK gas and energy regulator.
● Keith Richards has taken the helm as chief executive of the Personal Finance Society, the professional body for the financial planning community, moving from Tenet Group where he was group distribution and development director.
● Armando La Morgia is taking up a role in KNG Securities fixed income team, joining from Hemera Capital Management where he was a senior portfolio manager.
● Fleming Family & Partners, the wealth manager, has appointed Mark Sullivan as a client relationship director in its asset management business. Mr Sullivan is moving from his previous role as marketing and business development manager at Buckland Capital Partners, a family office.