This video cannot be displayed
We just updated our video hub and some videos might take a while before they can be accessed. Please come back later or watch the clips below instead.
As regulators and politicians seek to tighten their grip on bonuses and leverage, what does the future hold for investment banks after the financial crisis? and how do food and clothing companies, as well as governments, react to rocketing input prices? In the chair, analysis editor Frederick Studemann debates the issues with FT colleagues Megan Murphy, investment banking correspondent, Martin Sandbu from the leader writing team and consumer industries editor Louise Lucas.
Produced by Josh de la Mare
- New Puerto Rico governor seeks amicable debt crisis resolution
- Mnuchin adds to mixed signals over Trump dollar policy
- Trump picks billionaire owner of New York Jets as UK ambassador
- Trump team rejects claims of being unprepared for office
- Trump team backs call for crackdown on China over semiconductors