● John Carmody has moved from BlackRock, where he was a business development director, to Aviva Investors, where he will take up the position of global strategy director for financial institutions.
● The former director of UK equities at Insight Investment, Eric Moore, has resurfaced at PSigma Asset Management, where he joins the UK team.
● Inrev, the European association for investors in non-listed real estate funds, has hired Matthias Thomas as chief executive. Mr Thomas joins Inrev from the European Business School’s Real Estate Management Institute. He was also managing director of IPD Investment Property Databank.
● JPMorgan’s French private bank has appointed Sebastien Berthon as senior investor. Mr Berthon used to be head of Exane BNP Paribas’s healthcare equity research team.
● Milos Brajovic and Sohail Malik, both alumni of London-based distressed fund Agilo, have joined European Credit Management to set up a European special situations credit fund.
● Governance for Owners has hired Pedro Yaguez from AIB Investment Management as an investment partner for its European Focus Fund team.
● Aberdeen Asset Management hopes to strengthen its business in Finland with the appointment of Pia Michelsson, formerly deputy chief executive of Kaupthing Finnish Branch, as head of business development in the country.
● After three years off to set up a private business, Adam Horowitz has rejoined Merrill Lynch Wealth Management as head of EMEA global client coverage.
● Paul Udall has moved from Climate Change Capital, to GAM, where he will manage a sustainable investment fund.
● The Townsend Group has appointed Nicholas Wong, former managing director Asia-Pacific of ING Real Estate Select, as principal.
Get alerts on Fund management when a new story is published