Brexit: Wolf on economic forecast
The FT's chief economics commentator Martin Wolf says Britain's decision to leave the EU will lead businesses and investors to retrench, and disinvest from the UK. Furthermore, for companies dependent on the EU, the restructuring process could take a decade.
Produced by Daniel Garrahan. Edited by Nalini Sivathasan. Filmed by Steve Ager.
- Mergers: a make-or-break moment
- Biggest US security budget increase in a decade, the university degree that runs Britain, and our cosmic junkyard
- Blow to UK plans for Brexit talks, Malaysia murder twist and Russia’s elite cyberwarriors
- Greece bailout: what is expected from the latest talks?
- Boulogne’s fishermen fear post-Brexit ‘war on the water’