Uber executives, Vodafone deal
Daniel Garrahan has Monday’s top stories from around the world, including Uber losing two top executives, Vodafone striking a deal to create a telecoms giant and the US blocking a G20 anti-protectionism pledge.
Reporting by Siona Jenkins. Filmed and edited by Steve Ager.
- London on alert after terror assault, why mavericks are better than mega-mergers, and how Puerto Rico ran out of blond hair dye
- Biggest markets fall since Trump election, how the taxman is stifling Big Marijuana, and can a gif be a deadly weapon?
- Former IRA commander McGuinness dies, Macron’s debate victory and the benefits of a hot bath
- M&S pulls advertising from YouTube, Uber loses more execs and China’s superpower reboot
- Global emissions, GCHQ denial