Moscow: life on the edge of history
Not long ago, Moscow was beyond the reach of most foreigners. Now the economic powerhouse of around 12 million inhabitants is home to thousands of expats who call the Russian capital home. Charles Clover, the FT's Moscow bureau chief, meets some of them to hear what aspects of the city most excite - and frustrate - them.
Produced by Seb Morton-Clark.
- Matches’ makers: the British luxury fashion retailer announces record results
- Jillian Peña, 92Y Harkness Dance Festival, New York — eerie, witchy
- You’ve got to laugh: The Wipers Times, Arts Theatre, London
- ‘Legs-it’ and the naked truth about women in the public eye
- Rizwan-Muazzam Qawwali, Barbican, London — celebration of a great singer