● Tom Fekete has been appointed head of product development in Europe, the Middle East and Africa for iShares. Mr Fekete joins from Barclays Wealth, where he was Emea head of investment products and global head of foreign exchange advisory.
● Legal and General Investment Management has announced Horace Hung is to become senior credit analyst for emerging markets. Mr Hung will be responsible for independently conducting research into holdings and potential investments.
● JPMorgan Asset Management has appointed Nicholas Roberts as portfolio manager for JPM Fusion Funds, a whole of market, fund of funds range. Mr Roberts joins from North Investment Partners and will be based in London.
● Pictet Asset Management has sought to strengthen its sustainability team with the appointment of Eric Borremans as sustainability expert.
● Psigma Investment Management is expanding its business development team with the appointment of Stewart Howard and Chrissie Betts as business development managers. The appointments are part of the company’s strategic growth initiative.
● Rustam Mursalimov has joined Gazprombank Asset Management as an equity portfolio manager.
● Andrew Harvey has been appointed managing director of Europe for the global FX division of the Global Financial Markets Association. He was previously at Morgan Stanley.
● Cube Capital has hired Shailen Modi as its new chief operating officer. Shailen will be responsible for Cube’s worldwide operations, finance and technology functions, as well as being a member of the risk committee. He joins from Fauchier Partners.
● Carne Group is expanding its Cayman Islands office with the appointment of Vanessa Barrett to its team of independent fund directors. Ms Barrett’s appointment brings the total number of independent fund directors in the company’s Cayman office to five.
● Butterfield Bank has hired James McNeill and Nicholas Rilley as investment Managers in its London-based asset management team.
Gideon Wittenberg has been appointed chief operating officer at Reyl. Mr Wittenberg, who joins from SG Hambros Bank, will have additional duties as senior client manager.
Latham and Watkins has announced the appointment of Dean Naumowicz as a partner in the corporate department of the law firm’s London office. Mr Naumowicz has experience advising on a range of derivatives and structured products.