© The Financial Times Ltd 2015 FT and 'Financial Times' are trademarks of The Financial Times Ltd.
July 28, 2013 5:57 am
● Aviva Investors has launched the UK Commercial Real Estate Senior Debt fund, which will target a yield of between 2.5 and 3.5 per cent.
● GLG Partners has unveiled the GLG Total Return fund. It will invest across a diversified range of liquid assets, including equities, foreign exchange, sovereign bonds, currencies, credit, rates and commodities.
● BlackRock has launched the UK Long Lease Property fund. The vehicle, which is open to institutional investors only, targets a 5 per cent yield, with income distributions made on a monthly basis.
● WisdomTree has announced the launch of the WisdomTree US SmallCap Dividend Growth fund on the Nasdaq exchange market. It describes it as the first strategy to focus on the US market’s small-cap dividend growth leaders.
● ING Investment Management has launched the ING (L) Renta Fund First Class Yield Opportunities. It will combine three investment teams – multi-asset, credit and emerging market debt.
● Investec Asset Management has announced that Fleming Family and Partners has provided seed capital for the launch of the Investec Africa Fixed Income Opportunities fund, which offers access to sovereign hard and local currency debt markets.
● Bernheim, Dreyfus & Co has unveiled the Carmel Global Opportunities fund. The product aims to deliver steady long-term capital appreciation through diversification of investment style, alpha source and time horizon.
● Babson Capital has launched the Babson Capital Global High Yield Credit Opportunity fund. It describes the product as an “open-ended, multi-credit fund”, which aims to provide investors with access to high-yielding beta exposures across performing global loan and bond markets.
● Union Bancaire Privée Investment Management has launched the Unconstrained Bond, a sub-fund of UBAM.
Copyright The Financial Times Limited 2015. You may share using our article tools.
Please don't cut articles from FT.com and redistribute by email or post to the web.
FTfm is the voice of the global fund management industry, providing must-have news and sharp analysis to the world’s top asset managers and professional investors.