© The Financial Times Ltd 2015 FT and 'Financial Times' are trademarks of The Financial Times Ltd.
August 4, 2013 5:22 am
● Morgan Stanley Investment Management has unveiled the Morgan Stanley Investment Funds Global Quality fund.
The fund aims to get the best returns by investing in what the company describes as high-quality companies with an “inherent economic robustness”.
● Credit Suisse has launched a series of investable indices in collaboration with Cass Business School.
The indices aim to provide a cost-effective way to gain exposure to multi-asset class investment.
The Trend Master Index series uses a trend-following strategy in an effort to offer equity-like returns with reduced volatility.
● Aviva Investors has launched the European Secondary Infrastructure Credit Securitisation Vehicle. The investment strategy is to acquire bank loans in the secondary market, complemented by selective investments in the primary market.
● Standard Life Investments has teamed up with John Hancock Investments to launch the John Hancock Global Conservative Absolute Return fund in the US.
The fund offers an alternative fixed income strategy designed to generate returns in a more turbulent rate environment.
● S&P Dow Jones Indices has launched the S&P Brazil Dividend Indices, which will attempt to track the performance of dividend-paying securities focused on the Brazilian market. The indices have been licensed to Banco do Brasil Asset Management for the creation of index-linked products.
● Krane Funds Advisors has announced the launch of KraneShares China Securities Index China Internet exchange traded fund on the Nasdaq. The new ETF provides exposure to Chinese internet and internet-related companies.
● KKR has launched the KKR Income Opportunities fund, which has now started trading on the New York Stock Exchange. It is the alternative investment group’s first listed closed-end fund.
Copyright The Financial Times Limited 2015. You may share using our article tools.
Please don't cut articles from FT.com and redistribute by email or post to the web.
FTfm is the voice of the global fund management industry, providing must-have news and sharp analysis to the world’s top asset managers and professional investors.