© The Financial Times Ltd 2015 FT and 'Financial Times' are trademarks of The Financial Times Ltd.
September 29, 2013 5:28 am
● Kames Capital has appointed Martin Davis as chief executive. Mr Davis moves from his previous role as chief executive of Cofunds, the fund supermarket.
● Mark Wharrier has joined the BlackRock UK equity team as a portfolio manager from NewSmith Asset Management.
● Schroders has appointed Craig Botham as emerging market economist. Mr Botham joined this summer from the Prudential Regulatory Authority.
● Cairn Capital has made two new hires. Malin Hedman joins the corporate credit research team from ING, while Samantha Sobkowich is moving to the business development team from Tiberius Asset Management.
● Eastspring Investments, the asset management arm of Prudential in Asia, has hired Russell Danby and Gordon Hogarth to make a push into Europe. Mr Danby joins as head of wholesale business, UK and Europe, from Capital Group and Mr Hogarth moves to a role as head of institutional business, Europe and the GCC, from Affiliated Managers Group.
● Paul Nobile joins BNY Mellon as chief marketing officer of investment management from a similar role at Eaton Vance.
● ETF Securities has hired Liz Wright as IFA sales director from Barclays Wealth.
● Fidelity Worldwide Investment has appointed Rob Marsden as investment director within its fixed income team. Mr Marsden moves from Coal Pension Trustees Investments.
● Liz Adnitt is moving to Nordea Investment Funds as head of UK discretionary sales from Legal & General.
● Carol Wong is to join Old Mutual Global Investors in November as head of distribution, Asia, from BNP Investment Partners in Hong Kong.
● City Financial, an independent London-based fund manager, has hired Peter Toogood and Gill Hutchison from Morningstar OBSR.
Copyright The Financial Times Limited 2015. You may share using our article tools.
Please don't cut articles from FT.com and redistribute by email or post to the web.
FTfm is the voice of the global fund management industry, providing must-have news and sharp analysis to the world’s top asset managers and professional investors.